categories - Category Theory list
* CT2020->21
@ 2020-07-01  7:29 Giuseppe Rosolini
From: Giuseppe Rosolini @ 2020-07-01  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

This is to announce that the International Category Theory Meeting, initially planned
for the week 21-27 June 2020, tentatively postponed to September 2020, is definitely cancelled due to the international emergency for Covid-19.

But with the hope that the situation will improve, we shall organize the International Category Theory Conference 2021 in the same location: it will take place in Genoa (Italy), from Sunday, 27 June, to Saturday, 3 July, 2021, at DIMA, via Dodecaneso 35.

All the members of the Scientific Committee of CT2020 have agreed to act also for that conference, and we are grateful to all the invited speakers for CT2020 who have accepted to keep their commitment.

Contributions in all aspects of Category Theory are welcome and we especially encourage researchers to submit works on its applications as well as on its foundations. All talks will be held at DIMA.

The Organizing Committee
Sandra Mantovani
Giuseppe Metere
Eugenio Moggi
Andrea Montoli
Giuseppe Rosolini

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-01  7:29 UTC | newest]