categories - Category Theory list
* Second Announcement Bohemian Logical & Philosophical Café
@ 2021-01-17 16:45 Ivan Di Liberti
From: Ivan Di Liberti @ 2021-01-17 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

Let me remind you that the first talk of the Bohemian Logical & Philosophical Café is approaching.

We will start the 26th of January at 16.00 Prague time (GMT+1) with our first speaker:

 	Michael Makkai
 	Notions of identity for and in higher dimensional categories.

Stay tuned with our events by subscribing to our google group: https://groups.google.com/g/bohemianlpc
Check out Makkai’s abstract at this link: https://bohemianlpc.github.io/abstracts/Makkai.pdf
Visit our webpage: https://bohemianlpc.github.io

Ivan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-17 16:45 UTC | newest]