categories - Category Theory list
* ItaCa Fest 2021
@ 2021-03-10 10:05 Giuseppe Metere
From: Giuseppe Metere @ 2021-03-10 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am pleased to announce a new online seminar series: ItaCa Fest 2021.

ItaCa Fest is an online webinar aimed to gather the community of ItaCa=20=
=20
(https://progetto-itaca.github.io/).
We=20will start the 14th of April at 14:30 Italian time (UTC+1) with our=20=
=20
first=20two speakers:

Ivo Dell=E2=80=99Ambrogio

Pawel Sobocinski

Further speakers will include: Walter Tholen, Amar Hadzihasanovic,=20=20
Olivia=20Caramello and Paolo Saracco.

Please check our webpage periodically for an updated list of speakers:

https://progetto-itaca.github.io/pages/fest21.html

You can also find us on researchseminars=20=20
(https://researchseminars.org/seminar/itaca)=20and on twitter
(https://twitter.com/progetto_itaca).

With best wishes,

Best regards,

Beppe Metere

(on behalf of the Programme Committee)

--=20
Giuseppe=20Metere, PhD.

Professore Associato di Algebra
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
Universit=C3=A0 degli Studi di Palermo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-10 10:05 UTC | newest]