categories - Category Theory list
* category theory and actuarial science
@ 2021-06-05  9:33 Enrico Vitale
From: Enrico Vitale @ 2021-06-05  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Friends,
A colleague from the Louvain School in Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuar=
ial Science asks me references on category theory and actuarial science.
Unfortunately, I know nothing on this subject. Do you have any suggestion t=
o start ?
Many thanks and best regards,
Enrico=20

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-05  9:33 UTC | newest]