categories - Category Theory list
* CGASA
@ 2021-06-07  7:31 Mojgan Mahmoudi
From: Mojgan Mahmoudi @ 2021-06-07  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories

Dear All

Hope you and your families are away from Corona Virus.

As many of you may know we started to publish our journal

"Categories and General Algebraic Structures with Applications"

on winter of 2013, and so far we have published 14 issues with about 100 number of papers. This letter is to remind you that:

1) The access to the full text of all published paper is free and you can read or download the papers at: cgasa.sbu.ac.ir

2) This journal publishes original high quality research papers and invited research and survey articles mainly in two subjects:
Categories (algebraic, topological, and applications in mathematics and computer sciences) and General Algebraic Structures not necessarily classical algebraic structures, but universal algebras such as algebras in categories, semigroups, their actions, automata, ordered algebraic structures, lattices (of any kind), quasigroups, hyper universal algebras, and their applications.

We are looking forward to receive your papers, too.

Stay Safe

Best Wishes
Mojgan (Mahmoudi) and M.Mehdi (Ebrahimi)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-07  7:31 UTC | newest]