categories - Category Theory list
* fully funded graduate positions in Math at Western University
@ 2022-01-13  2:18 Chris Kapulkin
From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2022-01-13  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l, categories

Folks, Western has lots of people interested in homotopy theory,
category theory, and related areas. It is a great place to do a
master's and/or a Ph.D.

Please distribute the announcement below to undergraduate and master's
students, and appropriate counselors and supervisors.

The application deadline is February 1, 2022.

Chris

***

Graduate Student Positions

Department of Mathematics
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, Canada

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario
solicits applications for its MSc and PhD programs. We have up to
20 fully funded positions available, and applicants from any country
are welcome.

Our faculty members supervise research in a variety of areas:

http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/supervisors.html

The Department of Mathematics is part of the School of Mathematical Sciences:

http://uwo.ca/smss/

More information about our program, including the application
procedure, is available at

http://www.math.uwo.ca/graduate/

Students normally start in September, in which case applications
should be complete (including letters of reference and supplementary
material) by February 1. Applications received after this deadline
will be reviewed as space permits. Early applications are welcome,
and we encourage applicants to apply for external scholarships they
are eligible for.

Please contact math-grad-program@uwo.ca with any questions you may have.

From: Chris Kapulkin @ 2022-01-13  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: algtop-l-wE+tr93vHrabo6XCN/16Dg, categories-59hdLBrVOVU