categories - Category Theory list
* CT2023 (second announcement)
@ 2023-01-11 21:49 Marino Gran
From: Marino Gran @ 2023-01-11 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories net

Dear colleagues,

The next International Category Theory Conference - CT2023 - will take place at the Universite catholique de Louvain in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium). The conference will start on Sunday, July 2 (with a welcome reception) and will end on Saturday, July 8, 2023.

We are pleased to let you know that the following Invited Speakers have accepted to give a 50-minute plenary lecture:

George Janelidze  (University of Cape Town)
Steve Lack (Macquarie University)
Vanessa Miemietz (University of East Anglia)
Paolo Perrone (University of Oxford)
Luca Reggio (University College London)
Christina Vasilakopoulou (National Technical University of Athens)

The members of the CT2023 Scientific Committee are:

Richard Garner
Sandra Mantovani (Chair)
Jorge Picado
Emily Riehl
Giuseppe Rosolini
Walter Tholen
Tim Van der Linden

The information concerning the conference is available at the address https://sites.uclouvain.be/ct2023/ and it will be regularly updated.

The abstract submission for the contributed talks will be possible (starting from February) until March 31st. The information concerning the registration will be available on the website of the conference in due time.

If you wish to contact the organizers please write to the address ct2023-org@uclouvain.be

We wish you all a Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you in Louvain-la-Neuve!

The members of the CT2023 Organizing Committee

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-11 21:49 UTC | newest]