categories - Category Theory list
* categories: Marta Bunge's volume
@ 2023-03-29 18:19 Valeria de Paiva
From: Valeria de Paiva @ 2023-03-29 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,
A quick message to remind you that the deadline for submissions to the
special volume of TAC in honour of Marta Bunge (1938-2022) is this Friday,
31st March 2023.

As discussed earlier if you have your paper almost ready and need a few
more days to send it, please get in touch with one of the editors (Maria
Manuel Clementino, Jonathon Funk or myself). However, we have a healthy
number of submissions and would like to complete our project.

Suggestions of other ways of honouring Marta's memory are also requested.
(Thanks Andrée Ehresmann for the suggestion of an online celebration!)

Best wishes,
Valeria (for Maria Manuel and Jonathon too)

--
Valeria de Paiva
http://vcvpaiva.github.io/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-29 21:08 UTC | newest]