categories - Category Theory list
* categories: Recruiting for experiment on string diagrams and education
@ 2023-04-28 10:40 Bob Coecke
From: Bob Coecke @ 2023-04-28 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

We are running an experiment in which we aim to show that high-school kids having been taught quantum in terms of string diagrams (cf the book Quantum  in Pictures) can outperform Oxford University students who have been taught quantum the usual way.

We are currently recruiting.  Due to ethics approval constraints for now it  is UK only.  This is a collaboration between Oxford University, Quantinuum, and IBM.

---

Attention teenagers in the UK!

You can learn about the Quantum world...in Pictures! Take our free course and upon completing you get a Certificate and a free signed limited-edition copy of our book Quantum in Pictures.

HERE'S THE FLYER:

https://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/files/14266//QiP-Flyer.pdf

SIGN UP HERE:

https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=G96VzPWXk0-0uv5ouFLPkQY1yz0RM0lIrQkpLDzPs4ZUQ0lFOEUyUldIUk5RT1k5NkUxRjlORVhRMy4u

Cheers, Bob.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-04-30 23:17 UTC | newest]