categories - Category Theory list
* categories: Cmbridge premiere of `Vision of a Gaden'
@ 2023-05-11 21:42 ptj
From: ptj @ 2023-05-11 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Subscribers to this list already know about my battle with Covid-19
in 2020, and the amazing musical sequel to it which reached fruition
in the Royal Festival Hall in London in October 2021. I'm delighted
to say that Richard Blackford's choral cantata `Vision of a Garden',
for which In wrote the words, will have its Cambridge premiere on
20 July 2023, as part of the Cambridge Summer Music Festival. The
concert also includes the Vaughan Williams Tallis Fantasia (preceded
by the choir singing that Tallis `Hymn' with pandemic-related words)
and the Durufle Requiem.

If any category-theorists are able to be in Cambridge at that time,
I'd be delighted to welcome them to what is obviously going to be
a very important day in my life. If you are able to come to Cambridge
for the concert, please get in touch with me.

Peter Johnstone

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-05-12  2:47 UTC | newest]