categories - Category Theory list
* categories: PhD position in Gothenburg, Sweden
@ 2023-07-15  9:58 Christian Sattler
From: Christian Sattler @ 2023-07-15  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I am looking for a PhD student interested in working on constructive
higher category theory and/or homotopy type theory. Detailed proposal:
https://www.cse.chalmers.se/~sattler/phd-proposal.pdf

This is part of a departmental recruitment drive (deadline August 20):
https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=27467

Selected applicants receive a full time employment at the University
of Gothenburg (5 years, 20% teaching). Employment in Sweden carries
all the usual health and pension benefits, paid holidays, etc.

You are welcome to contact me in advance with any questions.

Christian Sattler

* categories: Re: PhD position in Gothenburg, Sweden
@ 2023-07-18 20:09 ` Christian Sattler
From: Christian Sattler @ 2023-07-18 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The correct link is