categories - Category Theory list
* Memorial article
@ 1998-03-03 12:46 Peter Freyd
From: Peter Freyd @ 1998-03-03 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The AMS Notices will publish a memorial article for Sammy. These
projects are put together in a hurry and who gets asked to submit
remarks is something of a random process. In this case it's Hyman
Bass, Henri Cartan, Alex Heller, Saunders Mac Lane and I. Hy will
also provide a narrative vita.

Please send me material you'd like included. If I get too many
suggestions, I will, with your permission, not include any of them in
the Notices but will publish -- after the Notices -- memorial pages in
the JPAA.

* Re: Memorial article
@ 1998-03-06 16:23 ` James Stasheff
From: James Stasheff @ 1998-03-06 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Freyd; +Cc: categories

Hopefully one of the writers will include
Sammy's work
with John Moore cf. the EMSS

	Until August 10, 1998, I am on leave from UNC
		and am at the University of Pennsylvania

	 Jim Stasheff		jds@math.upenn.edu

	146 Woodland Dr
        Lansdale PA 19446       (215)822-6707

	Jim Stasheff		jds@math.unc.edu