categories - Category Theory list
* Final Octoberfest Announcement
@ 2005-09-19 18:33 Richard Blute
From: Richard Blute @ 2005-09-19 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hi everyone,

This is a brief final reminder for Octoberfest 2005, to be held October
22nd and 23rd at the University of Ottawa. If you have not already
booked a room, you should do so right away. Also we will be finalizing
the speaker's list this week. So we will need a title and abstract
by Friday. Since we are receiving many submissions, this deadline will
be strict.

All details can be found at the Octberfest website at
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~scpsg/Octoberfest05/Octoberfest.final1.htm

We look forward to seeing you soon,
Rick Blute
Phil Scott

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-19 18:33 UTC | newest]