categories - Category Theory list
* New Address
@ 1997-01-08 20:29 categories
From: categories @ 1997-01-08 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:19:29 -0600 (CST)
From: Francisco Marmolejo <quico@matem.unam.mx>

Hello all,

I have moved to Mexico, this is my new address

Instituto de Matematicas
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Area de la Investigacion Cinetifica
Mexico D. F. 04510
Mexico

e-mail quico@matem.unam.mx

Cheers
Francisco.

* new address
@ 1998-04-05  5:16 Max Kelly
From: Max Kelly @ 1998-04-05  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I wish to repeat my advice that the email address maths@su.oz.au will
soon vanish, since some of my colleagues are still using it. My current
address is

maxk@maths.usyd.edu.au

Similarly Bob Walters has the new address

bob@maths.usyd.edu.au

Max Kelly.