categories - Category Theory list
* Lawvere homepage
@ 1997-02-05 19:16 categories
From: categories @ 1997-02-05 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:00:00 -0500 (EST)
From: F William Lawvere <wlawvere@ACSU.Buffalo.EDU>

I now have a homepage, thanks to my son Danilo. At the moment,there
is just a directory of my past publications, but with a SUBJECT GUIDE
that I hope will be useful. In a few weeks we hope to have more
material available.

      http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~wlawvere/index.html

Best,
Bill

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-02-05 19:16 UTC | newest]