categories - Category Theory list
* Article on "Higher dimensional group theory"
@ 1997-04-04 19:38 categories
From: categories @ 1997-04-04 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:55:42 +0100 (BST)
From: Ronnie Brown <r.brown@bangor.ac.uk>

I have put on the web

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/hdaweb2.htm

an article with the above title. This is intended to give general readers
an idea of what this subject is about, so it is non technical, and that is
why it has a link from the sculpture site. We want to inform scientists
and young mathematicians of what is going on, and to get
discussion of these ideas.

The references could be enlarged and improved, and I would welcome
suggestions on this.

I would welcome comments on this article before submitting it for
publication.

Ronnie

Prof R. Brown, School of Mathematics,
University of Wales, Bangor
Dean St., Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 1UT, United Kingdom
Tel. direct:+44 1248 382474|office:     382475
fax:  **(from Monday March 17, +44 1248 383663)**
World Wide Web:
home page: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/
Symbolic Sculpture and Mathematics:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas007/
Mathematics and Knots:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/ma/CPM/exhibit/welcome.htm

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-04-04 19:38 UTC | newest]