categories - Category Theory list
* Change of Address
@ 1997-05-08 16:16 categories
From: categories @ 1997-05-08 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 07:13:21 +0100
From: John Duskin <duskin@math.buffalo.edu>

John Duskin is now at <duskin@math.buffalo.edu>. e-mail sent to the old
address is supposed to be forwarded to this new improved address.
    Thanx, Jack

* change of address
@ 2011-12-15 16:15 Jeff Egger
From: Jeff Egger @ 2011-12-15 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CategoriesList

Dear all,

I have a job!  Consequently, as of 1 January 2012, snail-mail can reach me at the following address.

Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science
Dalhousie University
Halifax, N.S., Canada
B3H 3J5

I will, however, continue to use jeffegger@yahoo.ca as my primary e-mail address.

Cheers,
Jeff.

* change of address
@ 2003-04-07  9:49 Steve Vickers
From: Steve Vickers @ 2003-04-07  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories-approval

Dear Categories list,

Please note my new email address at Birmingham University (no longer
s.j.vickers@open.ac.uk):

    s.j.vickers@cs.bham.ac.uk

All the best,

Steve Vickers.

* Change of address
@ 2000-08-01 15:09 Dr. P.T. Johnstone
From: Dr. P.T. Johnstone @ 2000-08-01 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

It's happening at last! As you will know from one of Peter Freyd's recent
postings on this bulletin board, the mathematicians in Cambridge are in the
process of moving to the new Centre for Mathematical Sciences in
Clarkson Road, next to the Isaac Newton Institute. From *12 September 2000*,
our postal address will be

DPMMS,
Centre for Mathematical Sciences,
Wilberforce Road,
Cambridge CB3 0WB,
U.K.

(replacing the 16 Mill Lane address with which many of you will be familiar).

Please note that, although the new building is familiarly referred to as
`Clarkson Road' (and the main pedestrian access is indeed from Clarkson Road),
the Post Office regard it as being in Wilberforce Road because they will be
delivering mail from that side. (Also, for those who care about such things,
the `0' in the postcode is a zero, not a capital `Oh'.)

Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses will remain unchanged, although there
may be some short-term disruption to both during the actual move.

Peter Johnstone

* change of address
@ 1999-11-29 15:13 Jiri Adamek
From: Jiri Adamek @ 1999-11-29 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Please use the following address in case of difficulties with my
usual one:
J.Adamek@tu-bs.de

* Change of address
@ 1999-02-15 22:21 ` John R Isbell
From: John R Isbell @ 1999-02-15 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

... although I am sending this from
the old address, I am getting out of it and will be using

     ji2@eng.buffalo.edu

   _____________________________
   John R. Isbell
   [ji2@buffalo.edu or ji2@acsu.buffalo.edu]
   Home: http://www.unipissing.ca/topology/z/a/a/a/05.htm
      | Der Mensch ist nur da ganz Mensch, wo er spielt. |
      |                       -- Friedrich Schiller      |

* Re: Change of address
@ 1997-05-06 20:15 categories
From: categories @ 1997-05-06 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories