categories - Category Theory list
* New versions of papers available
@ 1997-06-03 14:05 categories
From: categories @ 1997-06-03 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 15:18:51 -0400
From: Charles Wells <cwells@apk.net>

New versions of three papers by Atish Bagchi and myself are available at

http://www.cwru.edu/CWRU/Dept/Artsci/math/wells/pub/papers.html

The papers are

Varieties of Mathematical Prose

Graph Based Logic and Sketches I: The General Framework

Graph Based Logic and Sketches II: Finite Product Categories and Equational
Logic

Charles Wells, 105 South Cedar Street, Oberlin, Ohio 44074, USA.
EMAIL: cfw2@po.cwru.edu.
HOME PHONE: 216 774 1926.  FAX: Same as home phone.
HOME PAGE: URL http://www.cwru.edu/CWRU/Dept/Artsci/math/wells/home.html

"Some have said that I can't sing.  But no one will say that I _didn't_ sing."
                                                   --Florence Foster Jenkins

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-06-03 14:05 UTC | newest]