categories - Category Theory list
* my formula again.
@ 1997-07-01 18:11 categories
From: categories @ 1997-07-01 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:05:19 +0100 (BST)
From: Paul Taylor <pt@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>

Thanks to Pino Rosolini for pointing out a typo in my formula:

        for any function f:Sigma x X -> Sigma    (not -> X)
        and predicate    a:X -> Sigma

        f(a) & a  =  f(true) & a

where the parameter x has been suppressed from the equation
so in full it reads, less clearly
	f(a(x),x) & a(x) = f(true,x) & a(x)
Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-07-01 18:11 UTC | newest]