categories - Category Theory list
* addendum to announcement
@ 1997-07-08 17:17 categories
From: categories @ 1997-07-08 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:03:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael Makkai <makkai@triples.math.mcgill.ca>

A couple of days ago I announced the paper "On weak higher dimensional
categories" by C. Hermida, M. Makkai and J. Power. Now, I am announcing
some small changes of the arrangements concerning the electronic access to
the paper.

The paper is available by anonymous ftp from triples.math.mcgill.ca in the
directory pub/makkai/multitopicsets [so, the change is that now the paper
is put into a subdirectory of pub/makkai]. There are ten files [there were
nine before; I have cut the largest into two].

M. Makkai

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-07-08 17:17 UTC | newest]