categories - Category Theory list
* higher-dimensional multicategories and weak n-categories
@ 1997-11-09 18:20 categories
From: categories @ 1997-11-09 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:45:34 +0000 (GMT)
From: Claudio Hermida <hermida@triples.math.mcgill.ca>

Dear all,

I've just finished scanning the slides of my talks at CT97 (Vancouver) and
the AMS meeting at Montreal on

Higher-dimensional multicategories

aimed as a set up for weak n-categories in the Baez/Dolan sense, ie. using
universally defined composites to avoid coherence conditions.

The slides are a series of .JPG files accessible through my web page

http://www.math.mcgill.ca/~hermida

Claudio Hermida

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-11-09 18:20 UTC | newest]