categories - Category Theory list
* Request
@ 1997-11-22 12:55 categories
From: categories @ 1997-11-22 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 01:01:43 +0500
From: SXCC <sxcclg@giascl01.vsnl.net.in>

Please let me know if an electronic version of an introductory material is
available on Elementary Toposes.

I am also available at the e-mail address :
sxclg@giascl01.vsnl.net.in

Partha Pratim Ghosh

* request
@ 2011-02-24  6:16 David Roberts
From: David Roberts @ 2011-02-24  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hi all,

I am trying to track down two Comptes Rendus articles from 1975, and
Gallica does not have the year available. If anyone has copies of the
articles "Theories relatives a un corpus" and "Fibrations petites et
localement petites" by Benabou then I would be much obliged if they
could help me out here.

Thanks in advance,

David

* Re: request
@ 2011-01-10 18:11 ` Joachim Kock
From: Joachim Kock @ 2011-01-10 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Eduardo,

I have temporarily put a copy of the notes at
http://mat.uab.cat/~kock/tmp/delnotes01.pdf

However, I can recommend instead the thesis
of Ayoub, "Les six opérations de Grothendieck et
le formalisme des cycles évanescents dans le monde
motivique", published in two volumes in Astérisque,
which gives a more thorough treatment.

Cheers,
Joachim.

On 17/12/10 15:27, Eduardo J. Dubuc wrote:
> Dear all, a friend is looking for  the following:
>
> 1) Deligne: "Expose on generalities of 2-categories and cross functors"  in
>
> Motivic homotopy program of the IAS, Fall 2001
>
> 2) Voevodsky: "lectures on cross functors, Fall 2001."
>
> it seems that "lecture Notes of the Motivic Homotopy Program" are not
> any more
> in the IAS site.
>
> Any information about this will be welcome, write directly to
>
> albertodubson@yahoo.com.ar
>
> greetings e.d.

* request
@ 2010-12-17 14:27 Eduardo J. Dubuc