categories - Category Theory list
* Immodest proposal
@ 1998-01-26 18:59 categories
From: categories @ 1998-01-26 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:48:12 -0500 (EST)
From: John R Isbell <ji2@acsu.buffalo.edu>

   Contemplating Harvey Friedman's Challenge, I asked
myself 'Aren't there more important problems around?'
And of course there are. Moreover, I believe I have
solved one of them.
   P. What should we call the ancient substitute for
     e-mail?
   S. Why not m-mail? Snappy; memorable; unmistakable;
     and m=e\over {c^2} gives the value.
             John Isbell

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-01-26 18:59 UTC | newest]