categories - Category Theory list
* 67th PSSL
@ 1998-01-28 14:10 categories
From: categories @ 1998-01-28 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:38:06 +0100 (MET)
From: Jaap van Oosten <jvoosten@math.ruu.nl>

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends and colleagues,

We plan to organize the 67th meeting of the Peripatetic Seminar
on Sheaves and Logic in Utrecht over the weekend of 30-31 May, 1998.

As usual we welcome talks on sheaves, logic and related areas.

In order to register, please fill in the form below and return
(preferably by email) to Jaap van Oosten (jvoosten@math.ruu.nl, or to
the address below). We'd be obliged if you could register before
half May.

Postal address:
Dept. of Mathematics,
P.O.Box 80.010
3508 TA  Utrecht,
The Netherlands

Name    _____________________________
Address _____________________________
email
I wish to give a talk entitled__________________________________
I wish to reserve accomodation for the following nights:

Looking forward to meeting you in Utrecht,

Carsten Butz, Ieke Moerdijk and Jaap van Oosten

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-01-28 14:10 UTC | newest]