categories - Category Theory list
* Specification vs execution
@ 1998-02-09 21:28 categories
From: categories @ 1998-02-09 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII, Size: 610 bytes --]

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:13:29 +0100
From: Matthieu Amiguet <matthieu.amiguet@etudiants.unine.ch>

Hello!

I'm trying to learn category theory and understand its links to computer
science. One of my big questions is:

Is category theory a wonderful specification language, or is there any
executable stuff in it ?

All I've seen about application until now is specification or semantics
(which is already a lot!) but I wonder if anything else was ever done.
Thank you for any direct answer or any pointer to good texts about this.

					Matthieu Amiguet
					IIIA
					University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-02-09 21:28 UTC | newest]