categories - Category Theory list
* oops
@ 1998-01-14 23:43 categories
From: categories @ 1998-01-14 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:32:43 +1100
From: Ross Street <street@mpce.mq.edu.au>

I just realised my hasty response to Tom Leinster was to the question of
pullback of a monadic alond an *arbitrary* functor; not Tom's question!
--Ross

* Oops
@ 2003-02-12 19:49 Robert McGrail
From: Robert McGrail @ 2003-02-12 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Though my conclusion is consistent with Peter Johnstone's, I am now convinced
that my chain of proof is nonsense.

Of course, you should be paying attention to Peter's response, rather than
mine, anyway so shame on anyone who noticed :-)

Bob McGrail