List for cgit developers and users
* Displaying latest commit message instead of description on repository list
@ 2014-07-31 14:35 njn2118
From: njn2118 @ 2014-07-31 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have cgit set up with my list of a bunch of different projects, and
none of those repos have a very descriptive "description" file. I
thought it would be nice to display each repository's latest commit line
instead of "Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the
repository." in the Description column of this table.

Does cgit have a mechanism to easily configure what I'm talking about,
or would this require new functionality?