List for cgit developers and users
* Subdirectories with the same name as existing repositories
@ 2014-03-28 22:58 jajm
From: jajm @ 2014-03-28 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I encountered a small problem with latest CGit.
With this configuration:

remove-suffix=1
scan-path=/srv/git

and these directories under /srv/git:

/srv/git/foo.git
/srv/git/foo/bar.git

I was unable to access to http://mycgit/foo/bar/ (says "Invalid request")

I wrote a patch that fixes the problem

https://github.com/jajm/cgit/commit/6d5c1204de28dbe09dcc135cfcce208372f30437

It's running there: https://git.jajm.org/
  https://git.jajm.org/libtap13/
  https://git.jajm.org/libtap13/debian/

Please tell me if there is something I can do to help integrate this patch.

* Subdirectories with the same name as existing repositories
@ 2014-03-31 19:35 ` mricon
From: mricon @ 2014-03-31 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 28/03/14 06:58 PM, Julian Maurice wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I encountered a small problem with latest CGit.
> With this configuration:
>
> remove-suffix=1
> scan-path=/srv/git
>
> and these directories under /srv/git:
>
> /srv/git/foo.git
> /srv/git/foo/bar.git
>
> I was unable to access to http://mycgit/foo/bar/ (says "Invalid request")
>
> I wrote a patch that fixes the problem
>
> https://github.com/jajm/cgit/commit/6d5c1204de28dbe09dcc135cfcce208372f30437
>
> It's running there: https://git.jajm.org/
>   https://git.jajm.org/libtap13/
>   https://git.jajm.org/libtap13/debian/
>
> Please tell me if there is something I can do to help integrate this patch.

This is actually an issue that is affecting us as well, and I would love
to see this patch included in the next cgit update.

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Senior Systems Administrator

* Subdirectories with the same name as existing repositories
@ 2014-04-05 22:05 ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2014-04-05 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Merged, thanks.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Subdirectories with the same name as existing repositories
@ 2014-04-06 12:48   ` jajm
From: jajm @ 2014-04-06 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 06/04/2014 00:05, Jason A. Donenfeld a ?crit :
> Merged, thanks.

I just noticed that I committed with the wrong email address.
Could you change it to jajm at jajm.org ? Thanks.