List for cgit developers and users
* Fwd: source-filter isn't getting applied
@ 2014-07-30 15:10 njn2118
From: njn2118 @ 2014-07-30 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

A bunch of my repositories have a README.markdown file, so I made this
change to about-formatting.sh in order to properly highlight them. I'm
not sure if there's a more flexible way of doing this -- I attached the
diff here:

From: njn2118 @ 2014-07-28 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have cgit installed and the source-filter isn't working on any of my
source files. I have Python and Pygments installed. I tried manually
running the script on some files, and it's giving back html
correctly.

Here's my /etc/cgitrc:

    scan-path=/home/git

    branch-sort=age
    repository-sort=age

    source-filter=/usr/local/lib/cgit/filters/syntax-highlighting.py
    about-filter=/usr/local/lib/cgit/filters/about-formatting.sh

My cgit is installed in /var/www/cgit, and I'm using cgit v0.10.2.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Nik