List for cgit developers and users
* Stale Branches
@ 2015-08-12 13:49 Jason
From: Jason @ 2015-08-12 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi folks,

I'd like some review of a few branches that have been sitting for a
while, and perhaps a rebased version:

jk/http-status-codes: Should be pretty much okay and ready to merge,
but John -- anything that needs to be done here?

jk/follow-renames: This is old, but a good idea. Can you get this in
shape for modern cgit?

lh/grep: I always liked this idea, but Lars never completed it.
Anybody want to take over?

lh/pretty-blob-view: I'm not sure what the original intent of this
branch was. It doesn't really look prettier. If anybody has some ideas
here and wants to revive it, feel free.

lf/filter: This seems relatively straight forward. Anybody have
objections or nits?

Thanks,
Jason