List for cgit developers and users
* [RFC] Moving the about tab to the left
@ 2013-05-26 14:36 Jason
From: Jason @ 2013-05-26 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm considering a cosmetic change that may be controversial.

If the about tab is enabled, then it's been enabled explicitly,
through use of a config value or by adding a file, and has a nice
reason for being there. As such, I think it should be the first tab on
the left. The default tab that's opened will still be 'summary', and
this tab will still be mapped to the base url, but aesthetically, this
just moves the about tab to the left of summary. I've made this change
on <http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit> if you'd like to see how it looks.

What do you think?

Jason

* [RFC] Moving the about tab to the left
@ 2014-01-17  3:56 ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2014-01-17  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

There were no comments about this after I posted this seven months ago, so
I'm going to merge this, pending no objections.

On May 26, 2013 4:36 PM, "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm considering a cosmetic change that may be controversial.
>
> If the about tab is enabled, then it's been enabled explicitly,
> through use of a config value or by adding a file, and has a nice
> reason for being there. As such, I think it should be the first tab on
> the left. The default tab that's opened will still be 'summary', and
> this tab will still be mapped to the base url, but aesthetically, this
> just moves the about tab to the left of summary. I've made this change
> on <http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit> if you'd like to see how it looks.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Jason
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [RFC] Moving the about tab to the left
@ 2014-01-17 13:00   ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2014-01-17 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Merged.