List for cgit developers and users
* contrib examples
@ 2016-07-05 14:08 Jason
From: Jason @ 2016-07-05 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

I've started compiling various example scripts of `wg(8)` usage in
contrib/examples [1]. The ncat-client-server [2] one is the insecure
script folks are currently using for testing their install with demo
dot wireguard dot io. The systemd one [3] is the hairy
wgserver.service test unit file. And now I've just added one for
synergy over wireguard [4], the keyboard/mouse sharing utility that's
too scary of a project not to isolate to a wireguard tunnel.

If anyone else comes up with various examples and easy use cases, I'd
be happy to add a script or twenty to contrib/examples. Each of the
current scripts has a descriptive README.

Jason

[1] https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/tree/contrib/examples
[2] https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/tree/contrib/examples/ncat-client-server
[3] https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/tree/contrib/examples/systemd