List for cgit developers and users
* 0.11.1 coming soon
@ 2015-03-03 23:01 Jason
From: Jason @ 2015-03-03 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

The Gentoo infra team has been sending me bug reports that I've been
fixing in the master branch. Gentoo is in the process of rolling out a
cgit instance on http://gitweb.gentoo.org/ , which is actually some
pretty significant progress for the project, considering CVS is still
used for all the packages...

Anyway, I'm likely going to be releasing an 0.11.1 soon containing
some fixes for them. If there are any nits you'd like to get in before
then, please send them onward.

Thanks,
Jason

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-03 23:01 UTC | newest]