List for cgit developers and users
* Some commits wrt atom feed
@ 2014-06-18 13:39 qznc
From: qznc @ 2014-06-18 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
we have been using a modified version of cgit and we wanted to share
our changes, so hopefully they can be included into upstream.

I rebased them all to a clean branch on Github:
  https://github.com/qznc/cgit/compare/omaster...clean

They all affect the Atom feed. Fixing validation errors, including a diff, etc.

--
Andreas Zwinkau

work email: zwinkau at kit.edu
private email: qznc at web.de
homepage: http://beza1e1.tuxen.de

* Some commits wrt atom feed
@ 2014-06-18 22:14 ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2014-06-18 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks. I'll have a look at this after the 26th.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Some commits wrt atom feed
@ 2014-06-28 14:04   ` Jason
       [not found]     ` <CAOqBtccEWmCXgRDHQ3qhk6t1931wo6ddZNOqCSuhv3KTp=a+Tw@mail.gmail.com>
From: Jason @ 2014-06-28 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

This looks good, but the new option needs documentation in cgitrc.5.txt.
Would you make this change, and then submit a cleaned up patchset to the
list?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Fwd: Some commits wrt atom feed
       [not found]     ` <CAOqBtccEWmCXgRDHQ3qhk6t1931wo6ddZNOqCSuhv3KTp=a+Tw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-06-30  7:53       ` qznc
From: qznc @ 2014-06-30  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok, documentation included. Clean up patchset attached. There is no
one big commit for the atom-diff feature. Is that right?

Also, I set default to off, so it should be completely backwards
compatible. (Sometimes diffs get very big and not all feed readers can
deal with that)

The patchset is also available on Github on my patchset branch:
https://github.com/qznc/cgit/compare/omaster...patchset

--
Andreas Zwinkau

work email: zwinkau at kit.edu
private email: qznc at web.de
homepage: http://beza1e1.tuxen.de
From: Jason @ 2014-06-30 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Excellent, thank you.

Now one last thing:

Submit them to this list using git-send-email, so that the folks on the
list can review them inline. Otherwise, everyone will refuse to poke at
them. :\