Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] Asking a favour: 1 hour to review a teaching course
@ 2018-07-18  5:51 wkt
From: wkt @ 2018-07-18  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, I'm in need of a favour. I teach at a TAFE in Australia, equivalent to
a polytechnic or a community college: below the level of a uni, with some
theory and some hands-on skills.

I need to find two industry people to review the assessment I have set for
two courses. It would take about an hour of your time (I hope!).

Would anybody be able to help me out?

Many thanks!
	Warren

* [COFF] Asking a favour: 1 hour to review a teaching course
@ 2018-07-18 20:05 ` wkt
From: wkt @ 2018-07-18 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 03:51:43PM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> I need to find two industry people to review the assessment I have set for
> two courses. It would take about an hour of your time (I hope!).
> Would anybody be able to help me out?

I've had nearly a dozen offers to help out. I picked the first two and
I've e-mailed them the details.

Thank you to all those that offered their help!

Cheers, Warren