Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] [TUHS] Tech Sq elevator
       [not found] <20200110172747.90BDE18C09E@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
@ 2020-01-10 17:45 ` lars
From: lars @ 2020-01-10 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Noel Chiappa writes:
> The code is still extant, in 'SYSTEM; TV >'. It only worked (I think)
> from Knight TV keyboards

(This isn't TUHS material, but I can't resist.  CC to COFF.)

There is also a Chaosnet service to call for the elevator or open the
door, so it can be used remotely.  The ITS program ESCE uses this
service.  I suppose there must have been something for the Lisp machines
too, maybe even a Super-Hyper-Cokebottle keyboard command.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-10 17:45 UTC | newest]