Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] Glenn Henry's Museum
@ 2020-01-14 19:29 sauer
From: sauer @ 2020-01-14 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

A post in a Facebook IBM retirees group of an IBM PC museum (in
Germany?) made be follow up with reference to Glenn's museum. Glenn
showed me around the museum last time I saw him at Centaur, but I did
not know until today about the Web presence at http://www.glennsmuseum.com/.

Rise of the Centaur (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5690958/) includes
Glenn discussing some of the museum.

Charlie
voice: +1.512.784.7526       e-mail: sauer at technologists.com
fax: +1.512.346.5240         Web: https://technologists.com/sauer/
Facebook/Google/Skype/Twitter: CharlesHSauer

* [COFF] Glenn Henry's Museum
@ 2020-01-15  6:09 rudi.j.blom
From: rudi.j.blom @ 2020-01-15  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)