Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] Happy birthday, Donald Knuth!
@ 2019-01-09 21:09 dave
From: dave @ 2019-01-09 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Computer pioneer Donald Knuth was born on this day in 1938; amongst other
things he gave us the TeX typesetting language, and he's still working on "The
Art Of Computer Programming" fascicles (I only got as far as the first two
volumes).

I really must have a look at his new MMIX, too; I love learning new programming
languages (I've used about 50 the last time I looked, and I'm happy to post a
list for my coterie of disbelievers).

-- Dave

* [COFF] Happy birthday, Donald Knuth!
@ 2019-01-10 14:24 ` clemc