Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] AT Commands still in use
@ 2018-10-10 21:09 cym224
From: cym224 @ 2018-10-10 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

There was some reminiscing a while back on AT commands.  At the time,
I should have noted that AT Commands still live and are still used in
all cellphones (https://portal.3gpp.org/desktopmodules/Specifications/SpecificationDetails.aspx?specificationId=1515).

N.

* [COFF] AT Commands still in use
@ 2018-10-11 20:08 ` imp
From: imp @ 2018-10-11 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Also in use to control Bluetooth wireless connections, GPS configuration
and a few other areas.

Warner