Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] IBM SLT Module Identity?
@ 2023-07-01 22:48 segaloco via COFF
From: segaloco via COFF @ 2023-07-01 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: COFF

Hello, today I have received an IBM binder from 1974 pertaining to IBM Skylab activities as well as a small IBM SLT, single wide, with four modules on it.

Two of the modules are labeled:

361456
IBM WF

And the other two are:

361453
IBM 22
1-009 415

From what I could find online, there is a close SLT card with 4 of the 361453's instead of 2, but that doesn't help much.  That board is listed as 00211 in the reference this info is from[1].  Faintly on the connector I can make out:

00008 A 0 204 YM

It is very, very faint in places though so that may not be correct.  The specific little blocks on the board appear to show up on others, so nothing unheard of, although I wouldn't know where to start on identifying what this does precisely, all I can find are cursory references in a few places to the numbers on the chips re: SLT modules.

- Matt G.

[1] - https://ibm-slt-reference.fandom.com/wiki/SLT_Board_List (why is this a fandom.com wiki...)

P.S. If you or a loved one are in possession of IBM mainframe hardware that would benefit from this SLT board, happy to send it to you, I probably won't do much with it unless I can figure out the pinout and do weird things over GPIO pins from one of my single boards.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-07-01 22:49 UTC | newest]