* list Active in Topic mode?
@ 1996-02-21 12:29 Jens Lautenbacher
From: Jens Lautenbacher @ 1996-02-21 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

Hi all,

I'm wondering how the list active command in topics mode should
work. I'm getting (in 0.40 and befor) only those groups that I'm
subscribed to.

But shouldn't one be able to browse all the groups that 'list active
file' would show? Getting only the subscribed groups seems to make not
that much sense as I have them already (in topics mode) arranged in a
way that I can cope with them best (better than just ordered by their
usenet names).

Bug or feature? Just wondering...

       __/__/ __/__/__/ __/            Jens Lautenbacher
        __/    __/    __/      mailto:jens@ekp.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de
  __/  __/    __/    __/       mailto:jtl@tkm.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de
  __/__/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-21 12:29 UTC | newest]