* __ RE: Earn a Doctors income within a few short WEEKS!                  NSGQCB
@ 2003-02-20  4:25 mwz13
From: mwz13 @ 2003-02-20  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

F U L F I L  your financial DREAMS in 2003!
NOW!
Y O U R  $2000 - 5000 INCOME per WEEK!

DID YOU MAKE $12,000 LAST MONTH
IF NOT, YOU NEED TO JOIN US TODAY!

Give Me 5 Minutes, And I'll Show You
How To Flood Your Bank Account With Serious Cash,

- FREE Turnkey Marketing System (an $8000 Value!)
- FREE Ready-to-Use "Order-Pulling" Ads & Sales Letters
- Earn $1,000 CASH on Each and Every Sale to Infinity!
- Work From Home and Live the "1-Minute" Commute
- Plug Into Our Duplicate-able 3-Step Success System
- Secure Your Financial Freedom Starting Today
- Buy Your Dream House and Dream Car!
- Amazing Support System guarantees YOU to SUCCEED!
- EVERYBODY is a Prospect - 100% Cash Machine !

NO hype ! All legal !
I will even fax you my BANK STATEMENT to prove it!

Request your F R E E  INFORMATION TODAY!
Send an email to:       BenFullers@talk21.cm
with  "GIVE INFO NOW" in the SUBJECT LINE
(D o  N O T  click R E P L Y!)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-20  4:25 UTC | newest]