* Is there anyone out there?
@ 1998-05-28  1:43 Mike McEwan
From: Mike McEwan @ 1998-05-28  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Apologies if it's just me having the problem, but I haven't seen a
post here for a number of days, and so thought I'd just check the list
out for signs of life. Presumably you're all using gnus 6.0 by now
:-).

--
Mike.

* Re: Is there anyone out there?
@ 1998-05-28  9:21 ` Eze Ogwuma
From: Eze Ogwuma @ 1998-05-28  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Hi,

I too was starting to wonder if I was alone.

Mike McEwan <mike@lotusland.demon.co.uk> writes:

>   Apologies if it's just me having the problem, but I haven't seen a
> post here for a number of days, and so thought I'd just check the list
> out for signs of life. Presumably you're all using gnus 6.0 by now
> :-).

Gnus 6.0? Was this some secret unannounced release?

--
Eze Ogwuma

* Re: Is there anyone out there?
@ 1998-05-28  9:26   ` Lars Balker Rasmussen
From: Lars Balker Rasmussen @ 1998-05-28  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eze Ogwuma <typhoon@dircon.co.uk> writes:
> Gnus 6.0? Was this some secret unannounced release?

No.

It wasn't released.
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen, Software Engineer, Mjolner Informatics ApS
lbr@mjolner.dk