* Topic mode newsgroup/article count
@ 1996-01-22 16:46 Baba Z Buehler
From: Baba Z Buehler @ 1996-01-22 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got (setq gnus-topic-line-format "%i[ %(%{%n%}%) -- %g:%a ]%v\n"),
sometimes %g:%a shows me the number of groups with unread articles and the
number of unread articles in that topic, and at other times it seems to show me
the total number of groups (even unsubscribed) and articles.  This usually
happens after I read a couple of groups and come back to the Group buffer.

--
# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Beckman Institute Systems Services, Urbana Illinois

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-22 16:46 UTC | newest]