* Bugs!  Bugs!  Bugs!
@ 1996-02-26 12:49 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-02-26 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

And no bunnies.

Well, I have now processed all old bug reports, I think.  There are
still a few that we're playing ping-pong with.  (You: This doesn't
work.  Me: Works for me.  You: Doesn't work for me.  Me: Works for me.
You: Doesn't work for me.)  Some bugs are harder to get to grips with
than others.  (And I haven't really looked much into that memory
growth problem.)

So, except for those nasty bugs (and bugs that have been reported the
last couple of days), September Gnus is now totally Bug Free!  Whee!

Not really.  I'm still finding bugs here and there, so I'd guess that
most of you are finding bugs as well.  And keeping the bugs to
yourselves.  Share!  Don't bogart the bugs!  No matter how small or
big they may be.

The release is just one short month away, and it should be as bug free
as possible.

* Bugs!  Bugs!  Bugs!
@ 1996-02-26 15:36 ` luis fernandes
From: luis fernandes @ 1996-02-26 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

"Testing can show the presense of bugs, but not their absence."
   -- Dijkstra