* vfork not enough space errors
@ 1996-11-13  0:05 Robert Nicholson
From: Robert Nicholson @ 1996-11-13  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

When fetch new mail and nnmail does it stuff I get plenty of vfork not
enough space errors.

I've only seen this since I upgraded to .53

* Re: vfork not enough space errors
@ 1996-11-13  5:23 ` Jason R. Mastaler
From: Jason R. Mastaler @ 1996-11-13  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Robert Nicholson <robert@elastica.com> wrote:

> When fetch new mail and nnmail does it stuff I get plenty of vfork not
> enough space errors.

You need to add more swap space.  This is an OS issue.  The error
means a page could not be allocated when writing a file.  This can
occur under Solaris when tmpfs tries to write more than it is
allocated or if currently executed programs are using alot of memory.

Look at the man pages for mkfile and swap.