* Free Trial Software!
@ 1998-01-13  1:29 extracto
From: extracto @ 1998-01-13  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On behalf of Extractor Marketing, I would like to introduce you to
the most up-to-date marketing tools available.

Fully utilize the reach and power of the Internet with a great deal
of ease using our intuitive, user-friendly software packages,
but do NOT BUY ANYTHING until you have tried it!

Please, take these or any of our additional programs on a
FREE test drive:

**EXTRACTOR PRO – the most complete bulk email software
available!  Harvest lists of targeted email addresses, compose
and send email advertisements like this one at lightning fast
speeds in bulk form.  Extractor PRO also allows you complete
list management and the convenience of autoresponders via
our built-in Reply Man professional autoresponse system!

**WEB WEASEL – Generate lists of email addresses from the
web!  Web Weasel searches the World Wide Web to bring you
lists of fresh targeted addresses!  As always, Web Weasel
comes standard with the purchase of an Extractor PRO, that's
a $199 value, Free with Extractor PRO!

**EXTRACTOR LITE – Extractor PRO quality at a small
business price.  Get the basics of Extractor PRO, harvesting,
sending, composing and management at a price that's right for
small businesses.  Upgrade to Extractor PRO when you are
ready for more advanced features.

**EMAIL ADDRESS LOCATOR – Get targeted lists of email
addresses by state and by name!  Locate up to 13,000 fresh,
targeted email addresses per hour!  Add thousands of new
addresses to your existing lists.

**WORLD LAUNCH – Get your site noticed!  Submit your
website to the growing number of search engines!  With World
Launch, simply fill in the blanks, hit submit.  World Launch adds
meta tags and index your site for superior visibility.  Buy the
software and submit as many sites as many times as you like
or let us submit your site one time for you!

Simply give us a call at 734.728.5210 for our download sites,
then just try our software for FREE for ten days!
We are confident that you will like what you see!

When you are ready to order, please take advantage of our
January special – Receive $200 off of Email Address Locator
when you buy Extractor PRO!  Email Addresses Locator usually
sells for $399, but when you buy Extractor PRO in January – we
will give you Email Address Locator for $199!  Don't let this
offer pass without taking a look at the performance, ease and
power of our software!

Thank you for your time,

The Extractor Marketing Sales Staff

ID: 01129801

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-01-13  1:29 UTC | newest]