* Special faces for special newsgroups?
@ 2000-05-09  1:38 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2000-05-09  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using the latest or near-latest CVS release of gnus under XEmacs
21.1.9.  I'm not sure if this is a pure Gnus question or one that also
might fall under the general `xemacs' category.  But anyway, here
goes:

I'd like to create one or more new faces in the "Gnus Summary"
category, and I'd like to associate these faces with selected
newsgroups only, so that these and only these newsgroups have their
names show up in the summary buffer with the special font face(s).

Is there a way to do this under Gnus?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com

* Re: Special faces for special newsgroups?
@ 2000-05-09 11:15 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-05-09 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

The variable gnus-group-highlight controls how the lines in the group
buffer are displayed.

You can create new faces with make-face or with defface.
kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.