* nnmail-split-history
@ 2000-10-08  6:27 Karl Eichwalder
From: Karl Eichwalder @ 2000-10-08  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since a few days I'm using nnmail-split-history:

    (add-hook 'gnus-after-getting-new-news-hook 'nnmail-split-history)

1.
==
If there's no new mail this setting raises an error:

  (unless nnmail-split-history
    (error "No current split history"))

I'd say that that's not an error; if you think it's needed to
communicate this matter of fact to the user just spit out a message.

2.
==
Feature request: Calling `gnus-group-get-new-news' should empty the
*nnmail split history* buffer before it starts to split the new mail.

3.
==
Feature request: It would be nice to have some customization options for
the *nnmail split history* buffer (e.g. sorting by group name).

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-10-08  6:27 UTC | newest]