* I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANT
@ 2002-05-08  4:47 muhammed kabiru
From: muhammed kabiru @ 2002-05-08  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir

I believe we do not know each other,i got your contact address from your Embassy business information section through our internet though did not disclose to anybody .

I am Kabiru Muhammed working in the Federal
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources. My
father was EX-MINISTER and CHAIRMAN TAX FORCE in-charge monitoring the sales and Distribution of crude oil and Government properties in the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation.

Unfortunately he died on Monday 28th January 2002 due to injury sustained in LAGOS BOMB EXPLOSION.

Before he gave up, told me of a life saves deposited in the SECURITY COMPANY that contains $37million USD .
But did not disclose to security company the content but told them its contains gold and jeweries. My late father further warned me not to use this money in Nigeria but look for an oversea partner so that the money can be transferred into foreign country for investment.

It is from this framework that the need to contact you aroused because my position as a government worker. And there is law guiding against civil servant to operate dollar account beside government will ask question if they see me with such money.

What I want from you is to come down to Nigeria help me claim the money from the security company, from their we can open an account here in a local bank with your name deposit and transfer the money into your country. If possible carry it cash and I will go back with you to invest the money and you will assist me to look for a valuable investment where this money will last.

i and my mother have resolved to offer you 20% of the whole money for all your assistance, efforts and input.

This shall be kept secret all information relevant to the success of this transaction including individual names, telephone etc. are to remain confidential.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

MUHAMMED KABIRU

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-08  4:47 UTC | newest]